Monday, 1 February 2016

Purpose of my Blog

     The purpose of my blog is to keep all my loyal followers and fellow Detroit Red Wings fans in the know about what is going on with our team. Weekly recaps from game scores and overall updates about the status of the team. I will also be giving my own personal commentary on how I think the the Detroit Red Wings are doing and what I think they can do to improve.
 
       As a hockey enthusiast and former student of the game I will give my in depth look into what is going on with the team. I will make trade analysis and predictions as we edge closer to the deadline and will make predictions towards the playoffs as to our chances at the Stanley Cup.

     My main goal of the blog is to interact with the fans like me and get a good following of people who love the Wings as much as I do. Please leave comments as to your predictions and analysis of the Wings season below and lets have a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment